Please note: "Next blog" button will load a random, non-LLL blog. Click at your own risk.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

the fat lady sang

Well, it's all over. We checked out of the hotel this morning and we're now visiting my brother. I wanted to make one last post, even though I don't know if anyone is still reading! Of course, in typical pregnant lady fashion, I've forgotten the key things I wanted to blog about.

I really enjoyed the conference as a whole. I am not sure I could handle three days of three sessions each even when not pregnant. It's a lot of sitting and paying attention, which gets exhausting, somehow. Especially considering that the lunches also include talks with sitting and listening. I think that for the next conference I attend I have to make sure not to lump my CE sessions so close together. I need the fun parenting energizing ones in the middle to break it up.

I am looking forward to the area conference in October, even though I managed to volunteer myself to "work" on it.

3 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger Suna Kendall said...

Abigail,

I have really enjoyed all your posts. Thank you SO much for putting in the time and energy to share your conference experiences with everyone. You are the BEST!

Sue Ann Kendall

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog, too. Hope you post any after-reflections as well!

Heddi

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Abigail said...

Thanks Sue Ann! It was good to have a place to go when I wasn't sure where to go next at the conference. I'm also glad that I got to meet you.

Heddi, I'm glad you enjoyed it as well! I will probably have more reflections to post after I get back home and prepare for our conference report enrichment meeting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home